Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blessings

This was a week of blessings! As I mentioned in the last post, we had some wonderful visitors from Salt Lake. Our missionaries will always treasure their visit.


Because of our visitors, we had many missionaries in the Villa this week. I have to add a few photos.




After the excitement in Rome, we got in our car and drove to Cosenza, Italy for the last district conference to be held in Italy. The branches in the district were made part of the Palermo Stake and the Puglia Stake. Here we have our area seventy, the stake presidents, district president, President, and some of the stake counselors.


We left Cosenza and drove to Napoli for zone conference. I wish you could all see the beautiful countryside of Italy. There are many little villages on the tops of mountains. I took this picture, but felt inadequate to capture the beauty of these hills.



Finally, we had zone conference with the great missionaries of the Napoli Zone. I think they are truly blessed to serve in this wonderful area where I served so long ago. They are outstanding missionaries!